2021 Junior Camps
Questions? Please contact Jackie Riegle, PGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.542.4840.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, camps will be a 6:1 student to teacher ratio and limited to the first 18 participants each camp session.
Safety measures include:
- No mixing of groups and the same instructor each day
- Instructors to wear a mask & encourage juniors to wear a mask
- No sharing of items or supplies
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be administered
- Will maintain a 6ft distance between individuals
1:30pm - 4:30pm
Boys + Girls Ages 6 - 15
6:1 ratio, 18 participant max per session
Snacks, water & all equipment included.
$499 per golfer
Monday - Thursday
* Week 1 | June 21st - 24th
* Week 2 | June 28th - July 1st
* Week 3 | July 12th - 15th
* Week 4 | July 26th - 29th
* Week 5 | Aug 2nd - 5th
* Week 6 | Aug 9th - 12th
Camp sessions will be organized using the American Development Model as our coaches are PGA.coach certified. We encourage you all to read through the link provided regarding ADM. We will focus on learning the fundamentals of golf with lots of opportunities to “play”. You may also see us kicking around a soccer ball or throwing some frisbees all of which help learn how to transfer weight and body awareness.
Interested in other ways to get your Junior Golfer involved at Monarch Beach?